You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the fourth year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were placed as the Number 1 place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
The Marketing Operations Team is a commercial function responsible for planning and optimising the delivery of leads to our clients. With a unique view across the entire lead generation funnel the Marketing Operations team has a large number of levers at its disposal to plan and improve our lead generation performance for MVF and its clients. The team ensures that clients perform well from our leads, continue to order higher budgets and that MVF is able to fulfil these orders efficiently and profitably.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing and executing the strategy to grow their ‘subcategories’ (the grouping of clients and marketing campaigns for a particular product in a particular territory) in line with the commercial strategy set by the MD. Working with the sales and marketing teams they are responsible for managing the delivery of leads to clients, ensuring both MVF and its clients see strong performance through well thought through marketing plans and data analysis, and surfacing opportunities to the sales and marketing teams through subcategory deep dives.
- Performing subcategory deep dives to surface long-term performance trends and develop opportunity action plans for sales and marketing to optimise performance
- Developing quarterly strategies for subcategory growth and reporting monthly on performance against strategy
- Performing analysis on client data to sport opportunities and develop action plans for sales and marketing to optimise performance
- Developing marketing plans for marketing teams and the contact centre based on client demand
- Monitoring performance and surfacing opportunities for optimisation to marketing, contact centre and sales teams
- Inputting into commercial priorities at weekly commercial meetings
- Disseminating commercial priorities and discussing campaign performance at weekly marketing meetings
- Working on Roadmap projects led by senior members of the team to build capability within the Marketing Ops team
- Making sure all relevant stakeholders are given key information on performance issues for subcategories
- Suggesting pricing for new subcategory launches for sign off
What Success Looks Like:
- Your set of subcategories show growth in gross profit
- Two or more subcategory audits are completed each quarter with high scores and action plans
- Two or more disposition reports are completed each quarter with high scores and action plans
- Stakeholders feel confident
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Proven analytical ability
- Strong commercial understanding and entrepreneurial flare
- Presentation skills (storytelling with data)
- Growth mindset!
- Demonstrates MVF values
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and what led us to be placed as Number 1 company to work for in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018 (No. 2 in the UK), and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drive to be World Class
- Work Smart and Deliver Fast
- Love Innovation
- Help Others Succeed
- Earn Trust
- Inspire Positivity
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About MVF Global
Our platform helps ambitious businesses grow by delivering high volumes of new customers. MVF provides a scalable source of new customers to businesses all over the world. Our technology and world class cross-channel marketing teams help connect active customers with businesses looking to scale, providing quality sales ready leads and marketi
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2009
Block C, Imperial Works, Perren St, London NW5 3ED, UK