You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,363.0 per year
- Who Our Opportunity is for:
- We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, hardworking Registered Pharmacy technicians to complement our busy team. You must be motivated, have a positive work ethic, be flexible and keen to develop.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician ideally with hospital experience. Applications from Pre-registration trainee pharmacy technicians who are due to qualify later this academic year will be considered.
- You will be able to demonstrate confidence, a reliable work history and possess mature interpersonal skills.
- It is essential that you can work accurately and quickly under pressure and be able to prioritise your workload.
- What this Opportunity means:
- Developmental opportunities (skills development, ward services, medicines administration)
- The successful post holder will liaise with various trust staff, it is therefore essential that you are a polite confident individual. We expect every person working in the Trust, in whatever role, to uphold our trust values at all times, whether dealing with patients, visitors or other staff and, as a registered technician to abide by the Code of Conduct For Pharmacy Technicians.
- We have regular lunchtime educational meetings which supports CPD.
- A one day Trust Induction introducing you to our Trust, followed by an induction to the pharmacy department of 4 weeks to ensure you settle in
- Excellent holiday entitlements 27 days + bank holidays rising to 33 after 10 years’ service (pro rata)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff support, health and wellbeing opportunities & other employee benefits
For further details / informal visits contact:
Email address: Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org,
Email Address: Nicola.email@example.com
Email address: Rebecca.Lewis-Dalton@nhs.net
Telephone Number: 01244 365251
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Full Time 37.5 hours per weekPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band: 4 Staff Group:Healthcare ScientistsSpecialty/Function:Pharmacy Technician
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948