You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,240.0 per year
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining a disruptive global design company that specialises in strategy, design and activation. Going against traditional branding, they use innovative techniques to create brands that shift consumer perceptions and make an real global impact. With a number of prestigious awards under their belt, this creative design company are in the midst of huge success - and are looking to grow their team once again.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be acting as the first point of contact for internal team members and external clients - keeping everyone informed so that all parties are aware of project developments. Day-to-day, you'll also be taking on a range of client duties - including managing account finances, preparing for meetings and welcoming clients and other guests to the agency. You'll need to be able to hit the ground running in this role, as you'll be expected to work on a real range of tasks to contribute to the success of the business.
In this Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
Commercial project management
- Creating timelines by consulting with others in the team and heads of department
- Keeping timelines up to date at all times, communicating changes and the impact of these to the team and clients
- Explaining to clients how a project will run and the steps involved
- Writing and circulating status reports and contact reports internally and to clients
- Working with the production team at the back-end of projects to ensure the final work is delivered to the client within expectation
Managing clients / the internal team
- Being the go-to person for projects you're working on
- Being the point of contact for clients and keeping the team informed of issues and questions from clients
- Informing clients of deadlines at the beginning of projects and regularly throughout
- Arranging and organising all meetings for your projects including travel for all team members
Becoming a partner to clients
- Creating and maintaining accurate client organograms and contact details for clients
- Attending client events and ensuring clients have everything they need
Supporting organic and new business development
- Auditing supermarkets for brand categories, and sharing your findings with the team
- Monitoring and reading specific industry press and Google alerts for your clients, alerting the team to relevant category and cross-category news
- Carrying out research activities for new business initiatives and pitch presentations
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Strong communication skills and the ability to form lasting relationships
- A self-starter with ambition in abundance
- Someone who is naturally organised, with the ability to keep multiple plates spinning at once!
- A desire to begin a career in branding
What else is on offer?
- A starting salary of between £20,000 - £24,000
- Modern and spacious offices in Central London
- The opportunity to work for a world-renowned, award-winning business
- Huge opportunities for personal progression
- Company pension scheme
Looking for account executive graduate jobs in London and want to work for a leading design agency? If you're a proactive graduate with excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills, apply for this Account Executive job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009