You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
They're an IBM Platinum Business Partner based in WeWork offices, who help organisations around the world leverage IBM technology solutions to innovate and compete in the business world. They count over 100 Fortune 1000 companies as trusted clients who rely on their breadth of knowledge, skilled consultants, proven experience, and digital technology accelerators to implement their IT vision.
For more than 40 years, their industry-specific insights, certified digital technology accelerators, deep technical expertise, and global delivery model have transformed organisations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. In addition to strong technical capability, they have deep domain expertise in various verticals, including Finance and Retail.
You’ll be prospecting, calling and booking meetings for their team of specialists to drive new business and ensure they have a healthy pipeline of opportunities. You will also learn how to develop your own sales and business development techniques. You’ll take the time to understand more about the businesses you speak with; how they work, challenges, to identify their needs and pain points.
What you’ll be doing
- Contacting and engaging with high-level business customers
- Building up extensive knowledge of integration and infrastructure technologies among others
- Developing an understanding of the competitor landscape
- Contacting leads who would benefit from their solutions
- Working closely with their team of specialists
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information on any prospects that you speak with (in Salesforce)
- Use a variety of tools to find new customers and opportunities
The successful candidate:
- Tons of energy, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Intelligence and an eagerness to learn new things
- Passion to launch a career in sales and a commitment to professional progression
- Ability and desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, and effectively act as an intermediary between customers and the sales teams
- You’ll embody this and have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Ability to work well independently, to deadlines and under pressure, as well as collaboratively with the wider business
- Ability to demonstrate a results-oriented work ethic with impeccable attention to detail; you’ll have the determination and drive to sprint every day
- Passion for technology and interest in new innovations
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Flexible working: a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Huge potential for progression: you’ll work closely with experienced salespeople to further develop your own skills
- Private health and dental care
- Subsidised gym access
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Exposure to the internals of IBM
- All the fun WeWork drinks, pool and ping pong
- Contact: Simona Dangerfield
- Job ID: 83918633
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re a recruitment company, but we don’t act like one.
The digital, social and agency sectors are where we come into our own, across both permanent and freelance roles.
We provide you with excellent people to help make your goals a reality, operating in London, New York and Los Angeles.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
58 Charlotte Rd, London, UK