You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for smart, curious, creative people to work in our Equity Research department. Working alongside talented, experienced analysts, your role will involve studying an industry, building financial models, writing reports, meeting companies and helping our clients make investment decisions.
This is a highly stimulating role if you are interested in analysing financial markets, understanding how the world works and thinking about the future.
Exane BNP Paribas is one of Europe’s leading and fastest-growing equities businesses. This is thanks to our significant and sustained investment in the business right across the cycle.
Our Top 3 ranked research product is renowned for its depth, rigour and creativity and supported by an experienced sales team and high quality execution platform with full electronic-trading capability.
Equity Research is an important profit centre in our cash equities platform. We think our research stands out for its quality and innovative approach. Our best quality research combines analytical depth and rigour with an accessible style and strong conclusions. Our analysts help our clients by trying to answer the biggest questions confronting their industry.
As an equity analyst at Exane BNP Paribas, your role would involve:
- Developing a deep knowledge of your sector and the companies within it
- Meeting with company management teams and industry experts
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Writing reports on a range of topics
- Helping our senior analysts, sales, traders and clients
Is This You?
All successful analysts are different, but we think these qualities are particularly valuable:
- Excellent written and oral communication – in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A high level of numeracy
- Intellectual curiosity
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An innovative and creative mind
- A strong academic track record
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Investment banking & Fund Management
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1990
1 Hanover St, Mayfair, London W1S 1YZ, UK