You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Brighton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Categories: Customer Care Categories: Operations
You won’t just help customers. You’ll help YOUR customers.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Respond quickly and accurately to merchant customer questions and issues via phone
- Own issues to the point of resolution
- Offer merchant customers unique solutions
- Find new ways to offer merchant customers a better experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
- Do you have what takes to build a career here? Previous experience is not important to us, what is important is that you demonstrate the following:
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Target driven and take accountability for your work, whilst working in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Confident and energetic in your approach
- Motivated and committed to serve customers
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reliable, and your team members can count upon you
- Merchant experience desirable
- Fluency in one of the following languages is desirable but not a necessity: French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About American Express
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We employ more than 50,000 people across four continents and are proud to be recognised as one of the best places to work. Our impressive scale demonstrates that you can
- Banking & Financial Services
- Brighton, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1850
3rd, 1 John St, Brighton BN88 1NH, UK