You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Times Top 100
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 up to 50K OTE
Our client is based in prestigious offices in Central London, and work with some of the most exciting brands on the planet. One day you could be brokering deals with Red Bull, the next you could be making the Chief Technology Officer at Airbnb a Client.
Since bursting on to the Recruitment scene 5 years ago, our client has made waves in the industry with their innovative approach. With an award-winning commission structure, they understand that a happy employee is a productive employee. Fresh off the back of winning The Times Top Recruitment Company to Work For, they are looking to hire 3 motivated Graduates to join their team, to continue their trend of high growth year-on-year.
On top of the usual benefits you get with working with an industry leading company they are offering:
·29 Days holiday
·Lunch Club: hit targets and dine out in some of the best Michelin Star restaurants in London
·Holidays: a yearly and quarterly Holiday target – in previous years they have been to Las Vegas, Dubai, Marbella.
·Ski-trip for everyone – in previous years they have been to Val d’Isere, St.Anton, Val Thorens.
·Super-Car target – quarterly top biller gets a free super-car rental for the following quarter.
- Building a client base, usually on the phone and face-to-face
- Building rapport with existing clientele to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and values
- Attracting new candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking
- Setting up interviews, preparing candidates for interviews
- Meeting clients and candidates to increase buy-in
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- Closing deals
- Spending your commission!
Who We Are Looking For
- Degree level educated from a Top 50 university grade - 2:1 or 2:2 with great extracurricular achievements
- Track record of working hard and high achievements
- Money motivated as well as other driving forces
- Strong personality, with a mature attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you think you’d be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills, then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Karl Collett at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
- Contact: Karl Collett
- Job ID: 83068639
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK