- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 May, 2019
- Posted on 15 Apr, 2019
- Start date: 14 Jun, 2019
- £ 30,000 per year
We are looking for ambitious graduates to join one of the UK's leading specialist banks who provide Business Finance (Asset Finance and Wholesale), Development Finance, Bridging Finance and more. This is an opportunity to be apart of a fast growing bank who are focused on supporting clients to realise their ambitions.
This is a new role working with the Head of Operations & IT to develop our security capability and strengthen the Bank’s ability to safeguard company information and client data. We are looking for an ambitious candidate who is keen to build a career in information security.
- Running security campaigns
- Security reporting
- Co-ordinate penetration testing by 3rd party providers
- Track progress of corrective action plans as agreed with internal Operational Risk team
- Respond to virus warnings
- Vulnerability management process
- Certificate management process
- Improve the internal staff security training to instil a culture of awareness
- Assess the 3rd party providers and research alternative providers
- Develop our detection and alerting tools
- Dealing with fake web site takedowns
- Assisting with security controls effectiveness review
- Assist in implementation of ISO27001 framework.
- STEM Degree or Technical Experience
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
Here at CityGrad we understand in the importance of talented graduates within industry. We specialise in connecting the right graduates with reputable firms across the UK and US. We carefully select both candidates and organisation to ensure we provide the best service possible. Understanding individuality is key to our success!
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK