You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What you'll do
Want to learn how to generate innovative ideas for global clients and prospects? Our Global Investment Banking summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to work on real life deals with global clients.
As a summer analyst, you will be supported with training and exposure to our most experienced leaders. Your role will provide you with the opportunity to become proficient in analytics, work on live transactions as well as interact with clients as you build a strong platform to launch your career.
As an intern, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analysis including valuations
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK