You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our founder is looking for a very entrepreneurial chief of staff, i.e. a business development associate who we can get involved across most of our workstreams. This role is perfect if you're passionate about entrepreneurship and you're a fast-learner looking to get as much experience as possible in the world of startups and tech-enabled ventures.
- Recent graduate / current student with proven experience and passion for the entrepreneurship space
- Fast-learner who loves to get things done, find solutions to any sort of challenge
- Very organised, you don't miss a beat and are quick to multitask across different sectors / roles
- A track record of excellence & performance in your areas of activities (internship, side jobs and ventures, university, sports, etc)
About the role:
- You'll get daily exposure to leading entrepreneurs in blockchain, health and education
- You'll work and learn directly from our founder
- Your tasks will be varied and challenging, from strategy to operations, marketing and logistics
- Anywhere & anytime: remote work suits high-performers, so we encourage it across all of our companies
If the above sounds like what you're looking for, we want to hear from you! Please include a cover letter.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Maverick Collective
Maverick Collective is a philanthropic and advocacy initiative to end extreme poverty in our lifetime by investing in girls and women. Our mission is to build a global community of strategic philanthropists and informed advocates who use their intellectual and financial resources to create change.
Maverick Collective is an initiat
- Charity & Non-profit
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012