- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
Our client is a private bank operating in over 30 locations worldwide with a focus on financial planning, offshore trusts, company formation and management.This is a 3 month internship paying £1,250 - £1,416 per month depending on education level, this internship has the potential to be extended beyond the initial 3 month period. How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Long Only Equity Research Team, responsible for the management of Long Equity strategy. You will assist with the evaluation and selection of Long Only investment funds, engaging in the preparation of meetings and subsequent documents according to the research process in place along with some data analysis and administrative duties too. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking to gain experience working for a private bank or in hedge fund management.
Tasks you can expect to learn about include:
• Learning how to use financial industry systems such as Bloomberg and Morningstar Direct.
• Conducting research on different asset classes.
• Assisting with data gathering, assessment and presentation of reports.
• Helping to produce documents, briefing papers and presentations.
• Produce meeting packs for departmental update meetings.
• Attending meetings with external fund managers an
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009