You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bracknell, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
£19,000 – £20,000
Working with an award-winning IT company, who specialise in providing bespoke mobile data platforms for international conferences and events. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing, customer-focused graduate.
* Starting salary of £19,000 - £20,000, plus company profit related bonus
* Modern, open office based in magnificent gardens (with tennis courts!)
* Professional development and training opportunities
* Friendly and passionate team, with plenty of social events i.e. Christmas party
* International travel
As a Graduate Customer Account Executive, you will be responsible for providing a fantastic customer experience, providing 1st line support to new and existing clients.
* Setting up new customer accounts, providing support via telephone and email
* First point of contact for clients, providing support on a broad range of queries, including application set up, device configuration
* Providing 1:1 training to new end users
* Ensuring queries are handled and resolved in a timely and professional manner
* Educated to a degree level
* Fantastic communicator, focusing on providing the highest level of client satisfaction
* An outgoing personality, with a good sense of humour
* Confident operating as a team player and autonomously
* Comfortable with international travel
* Previous work experience within the IT support environment is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your Graduate recruiter of choice - helping your business grow by sourcing top quality university graduates for short term projects and permanent roles
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialist, finding talented and motivated graduates to help your business grow.
Nurturing talent is a big investment
- Recruitment & HR
- Sheffield, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008