You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We provide a full spectrum of project management services, whether it is advising a client on a new and evolving idea, preparing a business case or developing an organisational framework capable of delivering huge business transformation.
Client focus is at the heart of what we do. Our first step is to identify and fully understand what our clients are trying to achieve – we get under the skin of their vision, goals and values so we can realise them in the project or programme.
As an agile, focused and flexible partner we adopt a value-driven strategy to define and articulate project objectives, before identifying the most effective means to deliver.
Regardless of the scale or complexity of a project, we employ and refine our systems and processes to provide control, governance and transparency from inception to completion. In every decision we make, we challenge and work diligently to find the most efficient and cost-effective outcome.
As a graduate in Project Management in the Aviation sector, you will work on complex Aviation programmes working closely with clients and consultants through key stages of the construction lifecycle. You will gain exposure to both consultancy and construction delivery. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with clients to establish their needs
- Being involved in the preparation of tender documents
- Contributing to the project execution plan, including the logistics planning and scheduling
- Working closely with the design team from concept to delivery of contractor documentation
- Providing support ensuring that technical standards are being applied through critical examination of contractors design submissions throughout the project lifecycle
- Working closely with the project team and cost managers to ensure all strategies implemented work effectively and efficiently
- Monitoring project progress in line with KPIs, cost and programme and preparing progress reports to update relevant parties
- Monitoring and reporting on budgets and cash flow
- Monitoring any potential risks to the project and looking for mitigations where possible
- Monitoring and reviewing of health and safety practices
- Contribute to successful railway system integration through involvement of relevant disciplines and parties.
- Monitoring the quality of works completed on site and helping to deal with any issues that need resolving
Your work base will be flexible and will be in a client’s office or facility. You will gain exposure to all aspects of project delivery from concept design, through to construction, commissioning, validation handover and into operation.
- A minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (expected or obtained). Civil Engineering, Project Management and / or Quantity Surveying degrees are preferred but high quality applications from other construction-related subjects will be considered
- 240 UCAS points and Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for a career in the construction industry.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mace Group
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but ins
- Consulting & Accounting, Property & Construction, Telecommunications
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989
Moorgate Hall, 155 Moorgate, London, UK