You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-known brand whose charity arm help to tackle poverty and contribute to long-term change in developing countries.
This role will provide significant support to the fundraising department as well as supporting the communications team;
* Assist the Events and Philanthropy Manager in the delivery of the special and cultivation events programme from inception to evaluation.
* Support the corporate fundraising team by providing proactive and reactive research support creating donor profiles and assisting in the development of corporate fundraising material.
* You will steward a small portfolio of fundraisers, providing support to help increase supporter/donor involvement and fundraising income.
* You will also design, develop and update fundraising packs online and the fundraising web pages and provide administrative support as required
* In addition, you will help the communications team tell the best possible story about the organisation and its work to a range of audiences.
* You will help devise and create content for use on our own digital channels and produce internal communications products.
* You will also carry out research into target media and monitor the media for coverage and the wider international development sector.Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
* Ideally experience of providing fundraising administration support or team support in at least one organisation.
* Organised with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively, to co-ordinate activities to ensure that tight deadlines are met
* Effective communication skills with the ability to work well with range of people at all levels
* Ability to research, gather, analyse, collate and present information effectively
* You will be proactive, professional, articulate and highly organised
* Strong attention to detail
** Charity People is acting as an employment business for this role
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Charity People
Charity People is a specialist charity recruitment consultancy.
For over twenty five years we’ve recruited extraordinarily talented people into rewarding and life-changing positions on behalf of some of the biggest and smallest charities in the UK and further afield.
We’re motivated by changing people’s lives for the b
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1990