You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Business Analyst - FinanceUnited Kingdom
External Job Description
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Purpose of Role:The Diageo Business Services (DBS) drives value, service and business performance, contributing significantly and leading the transformation and call to action. The Finance Business Analyst (BA) role has a key part to play in this agenda. The purpose of this role is to support the Project managers/Business partner/Solution lead in the area of Finance. The role holder will support across several functional areas but primarily on the delivery of Finance projects and initiatives. The BA will become a subject matter expert in this process areas bringing competitive and industry best practice analysis and provide recommendation for specific investment.
- Deliver and deployment of Finance, information and data analysis, design and SIP for Finance projects
- Gather the detailed business requirements and how the business operates
- Identification, understanding and analysis of the process, information and data and functional requirements particularly to identify commonality and variances
- Understand and recommend the input required to determine the Gap signoff transition point once requirements are defined
- Support the definition of the process, information and data solution
- Responsible for the finance, information and data work stream on the project, including the interface with the business on major projects and leading on this for small to medium projects
- The BA will be expected to document the functional design on solutions, leading through build and test into deployment
- Leading the business through the process of UAT scripts and preparation of training material and subsequent knowledge transfer into the business
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Experience and credibility in Business Analysis from a technology and functional perspective
- IS / Finance background / Consulting is desired
- SAP knowledge is advantage
- Attention to detail is key, inquisitive and questioning nature
- Great at working as part of a cohesive, integrated team
- Strong problem-solving, planning/organizing skills
- Quick learner who exhibits resiliency and tenacity in the face of challenge
- Have a huge passion for growing and developing
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to lease with stakeholders at every level of the organization in different business groups
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects, learn different type of projects
- Support for global career development
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop
Type of Job
Park Royal 7HQ
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Arthur Guinness, John Walker and his sons and all those many talented people that followed in their footsteps, cared deeply about the people, businesses they fostered, and the communities in
- Consumer goods
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997
Lakeside Drive Park Royal, 2 Lakeside Dr, London, UK