Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
If you’re a sales hunter, then this is the position for you! We are currently offering this amazing opportunity for an experienced Business Development Consultant to develop their skills and join our expanding business in the IT Apprenticeships sector.
Do you have a passion for B2B sales? Are you focused on smashing sales targets? Do you get a buzz out of closing deals?
If your answer is YES, then come and join our team of experienced developers/recruitment consultants, selling various Microsoft IT Apprenticeship programmes to dynamic high-tech businesses across the UK.
Intequal is a Microsoft Silver Partner company delivering the award-winning Microsoft IT Apprenticeship Programme and commercial IT training across England.
In this role, you will work on two main areas:
1. Business Development / Employer Engagement
• Selling apprenticeships and commercial programmes to employers to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Making telephone calls and arranging meetings to sell face to face to achieve and exceed targets
• Agreeing terms, getting job specifications from employers and creating job advertisements.
2. Account Management
• Managing a portfolio of clients, maintaining and developing relationships
Intequal (formally ITSkillsman) has a wealth of experience in training and apprenticeships stretching over many decades. We help employers to participate in the Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Program with consultation, shaping of apprenticeship programme as well as reactive/proactive recruitment activity of both employers and apprentice can
- Academia & Education
- in Birmingham, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009