You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
If you’re a sales hunter, then this is the position for you! We are currently offering this amazing opportunity for an experienced Business Development Consultant to develop their skills and join our expanding business in the IT Apprenticeships sector.
Do you have a passion for B2B sales? Are you focused on smashing sales targets? Do you get a buzz out of closing deals?
If your answer is YES, then come and join our team of experienced developers/recruitment consultants, selling various Microsoft IT Apprenticeship programmes to dynamic high-tech businesses across the UK.
Intequal is a Microsoft Silver Partner company delivering the award-winning Microsoft IT Apprenticeship Programme and commercial IT training across England.
In this role, you will work on two main areas:
1. Business Development / Employer Engagement
• Selling apprenticeships and commercial programmes to employers to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Making telephone calls and arranging meetings to sell face to face to achieve and exceed targets
• Agreeing terms, getting job specifications from employers and creating job advertisements.
2. Account Management
• Managing a portfolio of clients, maintaining and developing relationships
• Understanding what the client’s future hiring strategy is and what additional programmes they want from us
• Upselling the next level apprenticeship to current learners nearing completion of their apprenticeship
• Selling continuous professional development and upskilling programmes to customers’ existing employees.
Based in our brand new, state of the art offices in central Birmingham, you will be targeting businesses primarily across the Midlands and possibly some in the North West, selling IT & Digital apprenticeships, seeing the recruitment process through to the point of successful placements being made and dealing with account management.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following qualities:
- An excellent telephone manner and confidence talking to hiring managers and directors
- A positive attitude, a self-starter, highly organised and able to manage your own diary
- Demonstrable experience of winning & closing business and maintaining good relationships
- Good knowledge of apprenticeship funding & levy
- Demonstrating the drive and determination to smash set targets and maximise your earnings with uncapped commission.
We are looking for people who are reliable, self-disciplined and calm under pressure, self-motivated, extremely adaptable and meticulous in nature that can produce outstanding results.
In return we offer a salary of up to £28,000 per annum plus the opportunity to earn uncapped commission on successful placements, 20 days’ holiday per annum + Bank Holidays, a company laptop and business dress Monday to Thursday then dress down Friday. We are committed to your continuous professional development and offer clear, structured career progression.
Location - Birmingham, B3
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm with an hour lunch break daily
Wage - Up to £28,000 per annum + uncapped OTE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Intequal (formally ITSkillsman) has a wealth of experience in training and apprenticeships stretching over many decades. We help employers to participate in the Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Program with consultation, shaping of apprenticeship programme as well as reactive/proactive recruitment activity of both employers and apprentice can
- Academia & Education
- Havant, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009