- Inverness, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Who will you be working for?
The business you will be working for is one of the largest players in their industry. They are a group of electrical distribution companies with a vast range of customers across industries including hotels/leisure, construction, electrical contractors and retail. They already employ over 4,500 people across hundreds of UK locations and are well-established and highly respected.
The business offers excellent progression opportunities and promotes a culture of autonomy and financial rewards for success. Many of their managers initially started their career as graduate trainees and now run their own business within the group – earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses.
What will you be doing?
Due to continued growth, this successful group are now looking for commercially-minded graduates to join and make an impact on their businesses across Scotland.
As a Graduate Trainee, you will:
* Join an energetic and sociable team
* Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
* Receive product, skills and industry sales training
* Work closely with a senior manager mentor
* Quickly progress to a key sales role within the business
* Build relationships with B2B customers
* Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Trainee, you will receive:
* An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
* Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual bonus – uncapped potential
* Thorough training tailored to you
* Further progression opportunities
* A high-spec company car (after initial training period)
* The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business – opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
What are the requirements?
To be successful in this role, you should be:
* A graduate with a degree in any subject
* Passionate about business
* An excellent communicator
* Self-motivated, independent and competitive
* Tenacious and results-focused
* Ready to hit the ground running
Think you've got what it takes? Don’t miss out - apply today to find out more!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bridgewater Resources UK
Bridgewater work with market-leading businesses across the UK and Ireland, connecting top talent with outstanding opportunities. Our passion is building long-lasting relationships and we really take the time to get to know our clients and candidates. We place people in roles that match their personalities, skills and ambitions.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Inverness, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008