You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,240.0 per year
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining one of the world's largest independent agency networks. Established in 2003, they work with a huge number of advertising, media, PR, design and digital agencies across 109 different countries. Based in the heart of Soho, they are continuing to grow at a remarkable rate - so this really is the perfect time to join their dynamic London team.
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you'll be working to ensure that the business runs as effectively as possible. You will be tasked with gathering a range of client information, maintaining the database and coordinating events on a global scale. To succeed in this role you will need to have at least 6 months' commercial experience, plus extremely strong administration and analytical skills - as you'll be responsible for a large volume of admin, as well as always looking to ways to improve processes.
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, your tasks will include:
- Gathering customer information - especially on local communications agencies
- Maintaining and updating customer databases (Excel and Zoho)
- Tracking customer journeys and ensuring that follow-up calls are made to provide a positive client experience
- A large volume of administration, including data entry and invoicing via Xero
- Managing social media channels and monitoring the success of social media posts
- Assisting with and coordinating various events on an international scale
- Analysing data trends and improving processes
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- At least 6 months' commercial experience
- An international outlook is essential - you will be dealing with a variety of clients all over the world
- Strong numerate and analytical skills are a must - you will be handling a lot of data!
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- A great knowledge of and interest in main social media platforms as well as basic MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to liaise with a lot of different people across the world!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £20,000 - £24,000
- A close-knit, dedicated team who work closely together, with no office politics or hierarchies!
- A lovely office in Soho - one of London's buzziest areas!
- Annual trips to Cannes and trips to other countries throughout the year
Looking for operations jobs in London and want to join a leading agency network based in Central London? If you're business-savvy, with at least 6 months' experience, apply for this Operations Coordinator job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009