- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your programme
Our programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll join your regional classmates across all business areas for orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive classroom and online modules that are built around you.
Challenging. Strategic. Independent. Transparent. Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we do.
Our team provides timely, accurate, relevant and independent information and analysis to meet external reporting requirements, drives resource allocation, challenges and enables business decisions and safeguards the financial position of the bank. Our work helps maximise the sustainable performance of the bank as a group across its divisions and business units.
With our diverse teams we offer a broad portfolio of capabilities: the coverage of our internal and external stakeholders is delivered by aligned teams (Group Finance), supported by specialised functions (Group Tax, Treasury, Planning and Performance, Investor Relations) as well as change enablers (Finance Change). Together, we oversee all financial details for Deutsche Bank globally.
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will assume responsibility from day one and can focus on individual areas depending on our needs. The teams in Finance have a global focus closely aligned with the requirements of the various business divisions, so you will get an intensive overview of all areas of our business. You will work on current projects and develop an understanding of our methods and systems by carrying out analyses, supporting planning processes and preparing findings for management. Completing an additional rotation outside Finance will broaden your understanding of the inter-connected processes and operational areas within the bank. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Areas in which you can work
- Planning and Performance Management
- Group Finance
- Finance Control Oversight
- Infrastructure Change
We are looking for bright minds with strong academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic focus on business or natural sciences, particularly business administration, accounting, industrial engineering or business mathematics?
- Are you passionate about finance and have an affinity for numbers?
- Have you already completed an internship or do you have part-time experience in a field related to banking/capital markets, finance or controlling, ideally in combination with project experience and some experience abroad?
- Are you well-versed in working with common financial applications?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and the ability to work independently?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870
1 Great Winchester St, London, UK