You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date: 01 Jun, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
Our marketing programme will give you exposure to real business challenges, where your energy and unique take on the world will have a measurable impact and you’ll be set for success as a business leader.
Areas you could go into -
- Global Marketing: Join one of our international hubs to create compelling brand stories and develop plans across the full marketing mix – including brand communication and innovation
- Local Marketing: Learn to translate brand vision to local markets and manage integrated brand experiences across channels
- Category Management: Oversee a product category, becoming an expert on the marketplace and competitors, and advising customers on ranges for their shoppers
- Key Account Management: Build relationships and business plans, and negotiate promotions
- Ecommerce: Join our fast-growing online business channel for the opportunity to think and do things differently
Our Summer (3 months) and Industrial Placements (1 year) are a chance to showcase your ambition, thinking and skills, with total support from a line manager and a buddy. Students who successfully pass our programmes will be fast-tracked to the final stage of the selection process for the UFLP programme – The Discovery Centre Day
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordabl
- Consumer goods
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1872