- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Office based in London
Our story so far:
Planet Pharma is the market leading staffing business within the Pharmaceutical / CRO world in the United States. We are recognised by our diverse client portfolio as the 'go-to' supplier to meet challenging resourcing needs. Our goal was to bring that reputation to the European / EMEA region, and set ourselves apart as the supplier /vendor of choice in the competitive EU recruitment space.
How do we do that? We hire talented, motivated, and knowledgeable staff to work for us, who are passionate about being successful and work tirelessly to achieve personal and professional goals.
We have recently hired three new graduate recruiters but are still on the look out for additional talent to join our trainee intake in December 2018.
What's next for 2018?
Due to our continued success, Planet Pharma are now looking to further strengthen and grow our European team through identifying market leading talent who want to become part of our story. We are hiring Recruiters of all levels, who will have the opportunity to develop their skills into Account Management, Business Development and Line Management.
We have recently opened new offices in Boston and North Carolina, with further intentions to open additional offices in Europe over the next 12-18 months.
The Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of qualified clinical research/ technical candidates. He/she will be responsible for matching specific candidates with specific positions while building relationships and networks in clinical research management disciplines.
- Utilize job boards, networking, direct recruitment, social media and other advanced recruitment methodologies to identify talented permanent and consulting candidates
- Cold calling
- Establish and maintain relationships with well-qualified candidates
- Utilize resume and applicant tracking software to identify, track and retrieve resumes and candidates
- Full cycle recruitment responsibilities; Source, Interview, Negotiate, Benefit Education/Administration, On-boarding and Maintenance
- Build long-lasting quality relationships with industry professionals
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Quality focused and hard working
- A can-do attitude and a problem solver, we are growing and are constantly looking to improve our service
- Someone with clear goals
- A love of working in a fast-paced environment!
- We are heavily investing in growing our business at this time and would welcome further discussions in strict confidence around potential opportunities tailored personally to your situation.
Be part of our 2018 story.....
Competitive basic salary + commission + additional benefits
- Contact: Spencer Cricks
- Reference: Milkround/SC0001
- Job ID: 83861733
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.