You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date: 01 Jul, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,500.0 per year
Job DescriptionPepsiCo are looking for an enthusiastic undergraduate to join our Central Supply Chain Team based at our Head Office in Reading on a 12 month placement working as Impulse Customer Collaboration Analyst
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
From billion dollar global brands such as Doritos, Pepsi Max, Quaker and Tropicana, to the UK Nation's favourite crisp, Walkers, these brands are what makes us uniquely PepsiCo. Our 5,000 employees in the UK are the reason for our success. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people. Undergraduate placement students have an important part to play in our future and we provide a perfect environment for individuals to develop, whilst feeling valued and having fun.
Using data and analysis the key purpose of this role is guide the Customer Collaboration team in making the right choices and decisions regarding future forecasts for specific Impulse customers
You’ll have lots of autonomy where your decisions will really make a difference to our business and in return you’ll have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership for the analysis of forecasting performance data for both accuracy and bias and to implement improvements.
- Review Impulse daily sales v forecast and make recommendations based on fluctuations.
- Create and maintain customer promotional trackers and using this data to make recommendations for current forecasts and future promotions
- Provide effective forecast management information to make effective forecasting changes.
- Review seasonality of forecasts and ensure these are reflected in a timely manner.
- Provide management information into the S&OP decision making forum for customer related BIAS, Accuracy.
- Administer control zone forecast changes when required.
- Drive system and process improvements to leverage greater levels of efficiency.
What we are looking for:
- Following path to a degree level qualification in Supply Chain Management / Business Studies or closely related discipline.
- High degree of initiative and drive to deliver results with the ability to be pro-active and to multi-task.
- Keen to gain experience of working in the FMCG Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience.
- High degree of self-motivation combined with good organisational skills.
- Confident to challenge where appropriate but willing to accept final decision is held by line manager.
- Supportive team player with an accurate, methodical and reliable approach.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Analytically strong: Ability to manipulate complex data to form management information. Can identify connections in data with solid Excel knowledge and deliver actionable, pragmatic solutions.
- An appreciation of Supply Chain processes; planning, operation and order capture.
What else do you need to know?This paid student placement will start in July 2019, and will last for 12 months, with a salary of £17,500
We have a range of flexible benefits to offer you, from a competitive pension scheme, to discounted cinema tickets- there’s something for everyone!
Closing date 28th October 2018Our application window is scheduled to close on the above date, however, in the event of a large response we will close applications early. We would therefore encourage you to apply early.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
A portfolio of 22 brands, across 200 countries, and with net revenues of more than $65 billion; at PepsiCo, we’re always bubbling with new ideas and getting our teeth deep into data, on a mission that goes far beyond creating nutritious and delicious snacks. Together, we’re leading the global food and beverage market by pairing performance wi
- Consumer goods
- Leicester, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1898