- Slough, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 03 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
You will be responsible for supporting a number of operational digital activities. These will include interactive advertising campaigns, website content updates, email deployments, documenting digital status activity, assisting in gathering information for reporting purposes, and other digital activities.
Your foremost responsibility is to insure your projects are delivered on time, following the correct approval process with stakeholders in the business, and built and delivered to the correct specification, with the highest degree of quality and excellence possible. This position is a support role reporting directly to the Digital Communications Manager.
- Supporting to ensure the output of the creative team is of the highest standard and brand appropriate at all times.
- Coordinating agencies in relation to digital projects.
- Supporting to ensure the creative team’s projects are completed on time, working with stakeholders to discuss feedback and gain approvals.
- Typical tasks include (with assistance): writing project plans and status documents, vendor/agency management, time line management, scheduling internal and external meetings/follow-ups, project-by-project internal resource management, communication of projects’ status to internal stakeholders and the dealer network.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for the digital team, creative and technical teams.
- Support the Analytics Manager with certain tasks to understand the performance of digital activity according to the Brand objectives.
- e-CRM: work with the FCA brand teams and digital team to facilitate the e-CRM content plan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be extremely organized & have an extremely proactive disposition, with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong work ethic and highly motivated, a team player who gets on well with others.
- Some understanding of reporting and analytics in the digital space.
- Some knowledge of common interactive tools and techniques (eg. SEO, HTML, database, web development, UX, content creation etc.).
- A passion for accuracy, information architecture and user experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively across functions and at all levels in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong editorial and copy writing skills with a discerning creative eye.
- Some knowledge of producing and managing digital content such as video.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.