You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Are you looking to start you career within data?
You will work for a leading global marketing consultancy and sit within a rapidly growing digital team. If you are passionate about digital media this is a great chance to get stuck in and have the responsibility to analyse and advise big name clients on their digital media strategy. No need to worry about not having the commercial experience as you will go through an intensive induction training for you to become a specialist in your area!
- Working with the digital team to prepare a digital review and create a consultancy project for the client.
- Liaising with agencies to collect the relevant data for the client.
- Analysing data from Social and Display channels.
- Evaluate the agencies buying and planning performance to then make an analyse report making recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare media audit presentations to present to the client.
- Educated to degree level 2:1 minimum in any analytical subject: Physics, Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar related subjects which will highlight your ability to analyse extensive amounts of data.
- Proficiency with excel (Pivot tables, V Lookups)is a must because you will be collecting and analysing large data sets.
- Strong and clear communication skills as you will be liaising with agencies and reporting to clients.
- Outstanding attention to detail as you will be analysing tremendous amounts of data.
- Passion for the marketing because you will be learning about social and display channels.
If you are passionate about data and want to get your foot in the door within the marketing sector, don't hesitate to apply!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992