You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Northwich, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
* As an Administrator you will be answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls.
* Opening, sorting, distribution and franking of mail throughout the day.
* Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including responsibility for handling deliveries.
* As an Administrator you will monitor and order/purchase of office stationary and toners.
* Completing filing, scanning and archiving and being the go-to-person within the office.
* As an Administrator you will be making up of welcome packs to be issued to customers.
* Organising lunches/teas when necessary.
* Typing, printing, photocopying and generally assisting the office staff as required.
* Recent Graduate
* Previous administration experience ideally within a corporate office environment
* Professional attitude.
* MS Office skills (Word and Excel essential).
* Have excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to their work.
* High level of accuracy and thorough in the approach to all duties.
* Effective Time Management skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and at consistent working levels.
* Highly literate and numerate, with excellent grammar and spelling skills.
* Pro-active and ambitious.
* Flexibility to support differing areas of the business as workload demands.
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8:00am – 7:00pm
Salary: Up to £20,000
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Working within Financial Services, Back office support within Banking, Administration within professional services
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brampton Recruitment Ltd
Established in 2006, Brampton Recruitment specialises in providing recruitment solutions on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Our dedicated recruitment teams are comitted to providing a quality service which ensures an honest and professional service at all times to both our candidates and clients across Staffordshire and Cheshire...
- Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- Newcastle, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2006