You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Telford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
As a technology graduate you will be working on technology projects which make use of your skills combined with new technology developments, we tailor the projects to make the best use of your experience.
What you will be doing... (Role Duties and Responsibilities)
- Investigating new manufacturing processes and techniques for vehicle and munitions products
- New chemical compositions for future explosives
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Future electronic architectures for vehicle and soldier Systems
- New automotive technology to upgrade in service vehicles and underpin new vehicle designs
- Armoured fighting vehicle technology including armour, protection and mission Systems
What you’ll need
To join us on the GDF you must have a minimum of a 2:2 Bachelor's degree in a subject related to your chosen area of work. Please refer to each role profile for specific details of preferred degrees.
We’ll also look for you to demonstrate exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and have the flexibility and resilience to thrive at BAE Systems
We expect great things of our graduates. In return, you can expect a generous salary with a comprehensive benefits and pension package, including 25 days’ annual holiday with flexible leave arrangements, senior mentoring, and product and service discounts.
- Starting salary £28,000
- £2,000 welcome payment
- 20% optional salary advance
- Car lease and share schemes
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BAE Systems
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions .
Working with customers and partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability and national security solutions – helping to protect people and keep critical inf
- Engineering & industrial
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1999