You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,999.0 per year
What you’ll do – your role could involve advertising, market research, organising events, managing websites, creating newsletters or working with our suppliers on the design, print and production of new promotional materials.
- To begin with you should be interested in taking a year out as part of your degree and to be on target for at least a 2:1 in your honours degree.
- You must also be in your penultimate year of study and be authorised to work in the UK for the whole placement too.
- Whilst you don’t need a specific degree background to apply, you do need to be enthusiastic, with plenty of energy and passion for the areas of our business that you’re applying for. Never fear, if you haven’t studied business or IT, we’re all about the person, not about their background.
- University Placements are for a minimum of 1 year and must form part of your degree - normally prior to the final year of study.
- University Placements run from June/July/August 2019 for 12 months.
Our Business, Design, Finance, HR, Marketing and Technology roles will be opening periodically over the academic year. Please register your interest on our website to be notified of the date the role will be opening. When roles do open they will open for applications for 1 week. Check out our ‘Prepare to Apply’ section, where you can watch a video on what we are looking for, and hints and tips for the application process. You can also download our application form template and start completing it in preparation. Our application process is fast you should know within 4 weeks if you will be made an offer, so be ready when you apply!
There is no other company like IBM and there is no business professional like the IBMer. We are experts in nearly every technical, scientific and business field. We are citizens of, and apply our expertise in, more than 170 countries. Yet we are united by a single purpose: to be essential. We do that by creating the most advanced technology to change how our clients work and run their businesses. And through them, IBMers change how the world works.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Science & Research
- Portsmouth, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1911