You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Glasgow, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial go-getter with a drive to learn, succeed, and progress their commercial skills to join
our highly successful inbound sales team in our Glasgow city centre HQ. You will be exposed to all areas of our company,
giving you extensive opportunity to grow your skills within our organization.
SIMUL8 Corporation is an established, fast growing software house, selling globally to multinationals such as Ford, NASA,
HP and the NHS. Life at SIMUL8 is fast paced, everyone’s opinion counts and everyone has the power to drive change.
This is a great opportunity to work in the exciting world of technology and fast track your business learning.
You will be a friendly, professional and knowledgeable first point of contact to customers evaluating our software and will
sell the benefits of SIMUL8 to increase new business acquisitions. In this role you will collaborate with marketing to explore
new techniques of increasing inbound activity and have autonomy to test your own ideas. You will build strong rapport with
prospects to really understand their sector and business issues and use that knowledge to develop future revenue
opportunities. You will be interacting with Fortune 500 companies from day one.
Who we’re looking for
• An amazing communicator with superb professionalism – someone that enjoys and is skilled at interacting with people on the phone and over email.
• Motivated by targets and enjoys a challenge
• Technically sound and PC literate, with a desire and aptitude to learn new skills and technologies
• A ‘customer comes first’ approach to work
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment
• Effective self-starter who is enjoys problem-solving and has an interest in technology.
• Flexible with working hours to help respond quickly to our global customer base.
• Experience of working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool such as Salesforce.com would be beneficial.
• 2:1 degree in relevant discipline is preferable but not essential. If you can demonstrate you are ambitious and committed to advancing your career we are open to speaking with you.
• 1-2 years sales (or customer service) experience preferable but not essential.
What will you do?
• Nurture marketing driven business opportunities from point of contact to handover to our new business acquisition team (this is a consultative sale where the client has a need or interest - we don’t do canvassing or cold calls)
• Build strong rapport with prospects to really understand their sector / business issues and use that knowledge to develop future revenue opportunities
• Work with a team of amazing sales and marketing execs to grow our user base and enter new markets
• Use your skills to provide first class customer service, manage leads and generate sales opportunities
What we offer you
At SIMUL8 we put people first as we know they are at the core of everything we do. We do everything we can to help make work a pleasure, from lunchtime yoga, to free snacks, to social afternoons and making sure we get you out of the office to attend conferences and
meetups whenever you can to grow your mind.
In addition we also offer:
• The opportunity to progress within either of our sales functions (new business and key account management), or other relevant parts of the
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Autonomous work environment
• Company pension scheme
• Family friendly environment including child care voucher scheme
• 33 days holiday a year (pro-rata) Please email cv and cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the role and SIMUL8 to hireme@SIMUL8.com.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.