- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our industrial placements offer students the opportunity to undertake work experience for a year as part of a sandwich degree course.
We offer placements across a range of disciplines that reflect the diverse sectors and services at Mace.
After completing a one day induction at our head office in London, you will be placed on a live project where you will put what you have learned at university into practice under the guidance of industry leading professionals.
You’re on the job experience will be supplemented by a structured programme of training events, site visits, networking opportunities and mentoring. This will help you get the most out of your placement before you take your newly acquired knowledge back to your university study. You can even start working towards a professional chartership during your placement year.
We have the following opportunities available for industrial placements, beginning in June 2019:
- Construction Management (Fit Out) – UK Wide
- Construction Management – London
- Project Controls – UK Wide
- Project Management (Consultancy) – Birmingham and London
- Quantity Surveying (Cost Consultancy) – Birmingham and Winchester
- Quantity Surveying (Commercial Managem