You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our industrial placements offer students the opportunity to undertake work experience for a year as part of a sandwich degree course.
We offer placements across a range of disciplines that reflect the diverse sectors and services at Mace.
After completing a one day induction at our head office in London, you will be placed on a live project where you will put what you have learned at university into practice under the guidance of industry leading professionals.
You’re on the job experience will be supplemented by a structured programme of training events, site visits, networking opportunities and mentoring. This will help you get the most out of your placement before you take your newly acquired knowledge back to your university study. You can even start working towards a professional chartership during your placement year.
We have the following opportunities available for industrial placements, beginning in June 2019:
- Construction Management (Fit Out) – UK Wide
- Construction Management – London
- Project Controls – UK Wide
- Project Management (Consultancy) – Birmingham and London
- Quantity Surveying (Cost Consultancy) – Birmingham and Winchester
- Quantity Surveying (Commercial Management) – London
What happens after the placement?
If you perform well on your placement and achieve a 2:1 final degree classification, you will be offered a place on our graduate programme. And if you’re a really high performer, we may also offer sponsorship during your final year at university.
- A minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (expected). Please check our job descriptions for the ideal degree subjects best aliged to each placement.
- 240 UCAS points and Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for a career in the construction industry.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978