- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
They’re on the lookout for a super-bright, tech-savvy analyst, who shares their values and is equally dedicated to their mission, to come in and deliver projects within their Operations function.
You’ll be working with stakeholders across the entire business on a wide range of technology projects, from integration and automation work, to working with their 3rd party providers where necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- A proven track record in delivering technology projects
- An active interest in fintech
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills i.e. advanced Excel (Salesforce exp. a bonus!)
- Experienced within consulting is a plus
- Great inter-personal skills, and a pragmatic approach to stakeholder management
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Freshminds is an award-winning recruitment consultancy. The destination for Minds with a consulting skill set, our network empowers Europe's leading businesses with fresh, commercial thinking. We source graduates, researchers, analysts, consultants, project managers and directors for demanding permanent jobs or consulting projects.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000