You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
McGregor Boyall are recruiting for a DevSecOps Engineer who has demonstrable experience of automating the software delivery pipeline within a highly scalable system that relies heavily on open source technologies. This is working for an outstanding company, based in the heart of the city, that drive innovation in technology and thrive on their collaborative 'people first' culture.
* Automate application and infrastructure provisioning, configuration and deployment within a highly secure environment
* Experience in a similar role
* Automation of security aspects (e.g. certificates, mutual authentication, encryption at transit)
* CI/CD automation
* Kubernetes (Desirable)
* Scripting (e.g Bash)
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
* SC Eligible
* Active Security Clearance
* Good communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
* AWS certification
* Experience in the public sector
* A close-knit community of passionate and experienced people
* Some awesome graduates we are nurturing to become future rock-stars
* A supportive environment in which you can explore new opportunities and develop new skills
* Regular meetups and international conferences where we share our knowledge and expertise
* Great coffee and free fruit
* Nerf guns - just for fun!
DevSecOps Engineer - Permanent - London
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About McGregor Boyall
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals to our international client base.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Sing
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1987