- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Executive Search Researcher – Education Sector
£23,000 - £27,000 basic salary + bonuses
Our client provides Executive Search services to the education sector, cultural sector, global development and not-for-profit industries across the UK and Europe. They are looking for recent graduates to join their team as researchers. The position offers the variety and opportunities for growth and development of a start-up, with the security of the backing from a larger group structure. No two days are the same for a researcher, the roles is challenging and requires a strong attention to detail. Unlike other firms, with our client Executive Search Researchers have more exposure to face-to-face interactions with both candidates and clients from the start.
Research is fundamental to executive search. It is the backbone of every assignment, the ability to bring knowledge of the market, company as well as the individuals identified is vital to delivering a real value to the client and the final result. The role of a Researcher is to identify high-quality and relevant individuals for clients by understanding the clients’ business needs.
For this role as an Executive Search Researcher, our client is looking for:
- Excellent research skills and outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing to ensure a smooth and transparent process
- Rigorous, methodical approach and excellent attention to detail
- High levels of tenacity, creativity and lateral thinking to ensure optimum success with assignments
- Ability and credibility to build relationships over the telephone and in person
- A high level of intellect and naturally inquisitive nature
- A positive mind-set and belief that this leads to results
The responsibilities of an Executive Search Researcher are:
- Conducting extensive and detailed research into candidates, clients as well as the wider market to continuously expand the knowledge pool of likely future candidates and emerging companies
- Supporting Consultants with pitch preparation in the form of presentations and business intelligence
- Manage the posting of adverts and ensure they are of the highest quality
- Arrange candidate interview and guiding candidate through the process
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
This role will suit flexible, hardworking and dedicated individuals who demonstrate enthusiasm and a natural intellectual curiosity. If you are a recent Graduate with a 2:1 or above for a top university, then APPLY NOW!
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83898150
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK