You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 Basic (uncapped commission and first year 40k OTE)
- Monthly Lunches and team drinks
- Opportunity to relocate to international offices
- Early finish on Friday
- Free Gym Membership
- Competitive Bonuses
- Yearly company retreat in South of Thailand
A vibrant and rapidly growing recruitment agency that has built up huge success with some of the world’s most exciting start-ups and global brands. The company host’s a fabulous, friendly culture with great perks that have won them awards for employee satisfaction. A fun and buzzy office located in the heart of London and additional Offices located in The Middle East and The Asia Pacific.
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new business.
- Extensive and thorough training throughout- no experience needed
- Securing solid relationships with candidates and sourcing through various platforms
- Attending meetings with established clients, and screening potential candidates
- Ideally a graduate of second jobber
- Great personable skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A resilient nature, able to strive under pressure
- An excellent phone manner
- A strive for success and progression
If you think you’d be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Emily Reynolds at Graduate Fasttrack.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK