- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 08 Jan, 2019
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
Are you an aspiring digital marketing guru?
Our client are a leading mortgage brokerage, catering to high net worth clients with complex lending requirements. Join their dedicated in-house marketing team and work across all services to promote their leading brand and develop your digital marketing skills.
Reporting to Head of Marketing, this diverse role will suit an aspiring digital marketer that wants to build on their experience in a dynamic and progressive company whilst making an impact.
From providing thought leadership to developing social media campaigns and executing on SEO, this role has endless scope for learning and development in a market that is largely undisrupted, and with a company that is market leading.
What you could be asked to do (just to get a taste of the diversity of the role!):
- Implement online marketing strategies to generate new leads for the business
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Deliver optimised digital content across a variety of platforms and providing recommendations for content development in line with SEO goals.
- Develop and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess these against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights to optimise spend and performance
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and develop opportunities.
- Manage Google Analytics, ensuring all campaigns are monitored and implement data led improvements based on insights.
- Brains new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilise your analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Bonus points if you have:
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing within a commercial environment
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
About Bright Guild
We a full-service graduate recruitment agency with a unique approach. We help the brightest UK graduates to find jobs that fit best their skills and interests, and helping companies reach amazing talent. We know people!
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017
12 Hay Hill, Mayfair, London W1J