You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
This is a financial policy and regulatory due diligence firm with offices in the US and London. They work exclusively with institutional investors within private equity firms and hedge funds to help them make business decisions on their investments.
Their London office was set up in 2016 and is looking to grow. They have a very entrepreneurial and consultative office culture
Job title - Graduate Sales Associate
Location - London
Start date - ASAP
Salary - Minimum £35K + bonuses. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Manage the relationships of small base of clients that will be allocated to you.
- Use resources to research new clients and new contacts in existing clients.
- Actively generate leads through marketing campaigns - phone calling, emails and responding to incoming leads.
- Contacting private equity investors, hedge fund managers and buy-side investment analysts to introduce services and generate interest.
- Manage prospects throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with all clients.
- Graduated with a 2:1 or equivalent with preference for those from a business, finance or economics background.
- Genuine interest in the world of finance and investments.
- Preference is for those who have had internships, work placements or full-time experience in investment banking.
- Driven for sales (experience in a target driven environment would be great).
- A consultative approach.
- Languages are a bonus.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997