You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12,000.0 per year
Located near Bromley-By-Bow tube station.
We have an exciting opportunity, here at Whitehat, for an apprentice to join Giotech. You will be joining two fast-paced teams who you will help produce Giotech's professional ICT services and study towards a Standard Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Sales and Technical team admin
-Answering phone calls and responding to emails in a professional and friendly manner.
-Support completing internal reports.
-Providing general administrative support to team management as requested.
-Preparation and management of job sheets.
-Supporting client on and off.
-Maintaining accurate client contract records and supporting the development of contract and service documentation.
-Supporting accurate production and communication of team scheduling.
-Support to liaison with suppliers and service providers.
-Maintaining a clear and organised workshop area.
-General office admin including petty cash purchases.
-Diary Management / room booking.
2. Purchasing, Projects and Services Support
-Support researching and recommending appropriate products for our client’s hardware, software and services needs.
-Production and communication of client quotations and POs.
-Liaising with clients and confirming efficient authorisation of purchases.
-Liaising with suppliers and processing purchases.
-Liaising with couriers, clients and technical team, ensuring timely delivery of required products.
-Responding to supplier and client minor pricing disputes, escalating to management as required.
-Maintaining accurate pricing and purchasing records.
-Maintaining accurate stock records and supporting secure stock control and equipment disposal.
-Maintaining accurate supplier records and positive supplier relationships.
-Maintaining outward selling of supplies such as E-bay.
Skills and personal qualities required:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - We need someone who can be polite to anyone who calls and can take a message if necessary Collaborative and supportive team working style.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- GCSE Mathematics grade C-A* (or 4-9)
- GCSE English (Literature or Language) grade C- A* (or 4-9)
- Functional Skills level 2 in both Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages, Google Sheets and doc.
1. Training will commence over the course of 18 months and the candidate will receive a Standard Level 3 Business Administration qualification once completed.
2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Working hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Annual wage: £12,000
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK