You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Cyber Security Business Development Executive – 2 positions available £25k Basic Salary, OTE £30k in 1st yearNumerous benefits including private healthcare, 25 days holiday, a company phone and 4pm Friday finishes!London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 Graduate Business Development Executives for this nationwide cybersecurity and communications organisation based in Central London.
The Graduate Business Development Executive position is an excellent opportunity to:
• Receive a £25k basic salary + £5k OTE.
• Join a Graduate programme that encourages clear progression to field sales within your first year, with an assigned mentor, where your OTE rises to £43k.
• Join an established and rapidly growing organisation.
• Receive full industry recognised ISM training.
• Work with clients in the lucrative and fast-paced IT sector.
• Join a dynamic and ambitious team.
They are currently undergoing rapid expansion, with last year’s turnover exceeding £22 million, and an impressive client base, including 3 Premier League football clubs and the largest visitor attraction company in the UK.
Your role as a Graduate Business Development Executive will involve generating new leads for the field sales team, organising campaigns & webinars, and attending meetings with the field sales team, with the overall aim of progressing into field sales.
To apply for this Graduate Business Development Executive role you must be/have:
• Degree educated
• An interest and knowledge of cyber security
• A confident public speaker
• Determined to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• Career driven, money motivated and ambitious.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company perfect for any graduate looking to make their mark in an organisation, have the autonomy and responsibility to do so alongside structured mentoring, and develop to have a truly rewarding career!
To apply, call to speak to one of our talent team, or alternatively forward your CV.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in
99 Bishopsgate, London, UK