You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Mechanical Maintenance Apprentice - Boots
To become part of the apprenticeship programme and be trained in all aspects of the Engineering Maintenance function at Walgreens Boots Alliance (based at Beeston, Nottingham).
The full Apprenticeship will work towards a level 3 qualification (progressing to HNC), during which time training and assessments will be carried out in the workplace and on a day release basis with our preferred training provider, West Nottinghamshire College.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Able to work within a structured team environment but with ability to identify, support and implement improvements.
- Has an attention to detail; ability to work to defined procedures and accurately record results.
- Understands and can maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- A need to be flexible, willing and able to perform all other duties deemed necessary by the business.
- Personality is important – working within a small engineering team, knowing how to connect with others and pride themselves on bringing positive ideas to the team is essential.
What we are looking for
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
- Time management skills
- Organisational Skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and motivated
- Ability to communicate with team members and new people effectively
- Keen interest in the sector
- Proven engineering workplace experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700
- 40 hours per week
- 24 month duration
- Qualification gained: Engineering Maintenance Level 3
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
Additional information for internal applicants
Please ensure that you discuss your application with your current line manager before formally applying. Please note that internal job moves are subject to the standard terms for the post being advertised. Enhanced terms cannot be honoured.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.