You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.2 per hour
KSA is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable marketing intern to join their team. This will be a fantastic opportunity for a student with a keen interest in finance and business. Being a small close knit team you will be working with the marketing director, however, they are willing to allow you to gain exposure to other areas of the business when time allows. Many companies will show you what they are doing right but this will give you the opportunity to see what companies are doing wrong and how that can be avoided.
Initially this will be a summer position but ideally, it will be extended over a longer period for the right candidate. This role will require working in the office for at least three days of the week. Some remote work is available.Who we are looking for
- Report to marketing director and carry out any tasks as needed.
- Content writing.
- Any other tasks as requested.
- Must be able to write extremely well as a large part of this role is content writing.
- An interest in marketing, finance, and business.
- A self-starter that is able to manage their own workload effectively.
- Can commute to the Bishopsgate office three days per week minimum - ideally more but for the right candidate some remote work is available.
- Able to start at the end of June/beginning of July.
Compensation and benefits:
- Hourly wage of £10.20.
- Exposure to a wide range of business areas and the ability to work with experts in the industry.
- Longer term internship for the right person.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About KSA Group
KSA Group Ltd provides a free and easy to use online support service for struggling, insolvent or fast growing businesses. Business rescue is our prime target, but we can help liquidate, close, or pre-pack, non viable companies too.
KSA Group are fully Licensed Insolvency Practitioners and have done over 400 rescues. We are experts at find
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997