You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. At Oliver Wyman, we create impact by bringing in the right people, focusing on the client, and using cutting edge tools and technology. From financial services to retail, aviation, and further afield, we deliver tangible transformation. The firm has about 4,700 professionals across nearly 30 countries. Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients and we have earned a reputation for quality work and that is why we represent half of the top 500 global companies.
Why Join Us?
By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities. We are committed to developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded. There are also extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
- More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
- Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
- Attractive compensation for performance
- A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
The type of work we do
Our challenging Consultant position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates. As a Consultant you will:
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing half of the top Global 500 clients
- Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
- Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
- Receive support to develop leadership and client management skills
- Receive broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
Who can apply
Applicants in their final year or graduates are eligible to apply for this vacancy. If candidates are in their penultimate year of study, we would ask that they apply for the Summer Internship.
We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has about 4,700 professionals around the world who help clients optimize t
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1984
55 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 8EW, UK