You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Consulting Support Placement
Oracle helps customers reduce complexity and achieve business agility with a comprehensive and fully integrated set of cloud applications across Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, HR, Manufacturing and Logistics and much more.
Oracle is looking for motivated, ambitious university students to join us for a year prior to their final year. No matter what subject you’re studying at University if you have an interest in Computing, the Cloud and helping shape the UK business over the coming years we’d be very keen to hear from you.
Are you motivated, confident and articulate and want to experience first hand the dynamics of a busy office environment? Do you want a placement where you are given real responsibility, where you will be trained and developed and where you will be expected to deliver results? Is the answer yes to these questions? .....Then read on.
We are at the beginning of the next great wave of computing : CLOUD, The thirst for growth, flexibility combined with security and compliance is fundamentally changing the way our customers behave and their businesses operates. Oracle is leading the way in the provision of products and services which are customised and optimised to enable businesses to succeed. Either as a services offering via Platform as a Service or via on premise we have systems solutions to suit all needs to ensure longevity of delivery and future proofing
The placement is working in with the consulting management team and dealing with the day to day operational aspects of a busy consulting operations team. You will get to learn about consulting business and how Oracle Consulting helps customers be successful with their project implementations.
So what are you waiting for? Be our next great employee. We’re looking for talented people who want to help our 400,000+ customers to use Oracle innovations to make the world a better place for everyone.
What we look for:
- Undergraduate students completing a university placement program OR undergraduate finalists seeking for post-graduation experience
- Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
- A real team player
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyse data/situations and draw logical evidence-based conclusions
- The ability to self-manage, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Not afraid to fail, not afraid to learn
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
From the data center to the cloud, Oracle is eliminating the complexity that stifles business innovation. By simplifying the business environment, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries—to innovate faster and create added value for their own customers.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Kantar Worldpanel
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services
- Science & Research
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2002