You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,999.0 per year
Creative Workshop Leader
Join the UK's largest social diversity charity for and inspire young people on the National Citizen Service this autumn! Top up your bank account, learn new skills and make a difference in your local community.
About the role
Workshop Facilitators inspire and teach young people the power of communication, storytelling and innovation in the second week of the NCS Autumn programme.
- You will run a single-day workshop in storytelling and creative media, and/or social enterprise (development, marketing & pitching) and startup skills with groups of up to 84 young people (15-17 year olds), supported by their Team Mentors.
- You'll also support team visits to local community organisations & charities - including nurseries, care homes and respite centres - encouraging the young people to use their new skills to communicate with their communities.
- Use basic equipment and new technology, such as point-and-shoot cameras, smart phone apps and free editing software in innovative ways to teach digital storytelling and/or enterprise.
- This role is suitable for a confident and creative facilitator with the ability to learn and adapt a set curriculum for a diverse young audience.
Availability: Apply ASAP to work throughout October-November -- flexible working dates available to best fit your schedule.
About NCS The Challenge
NCS allows young people to take part in outdoor activities, skill development and community volunteering. Last summer over 44,000 young people participated in our action packed three to four-week programme. 2018 is our most ambitious programme to date, and its lasting impact relies on the 4,500 seasonal staff members who will inspire their journey.
The Challenge is the UK's leading charity for building a more integrated society and the largest provider of NCS. Our mission is to design and deliver programmes that bring different people together to develop their confidence and skills in understanding and connecting with others. We have jobs available in London, Surrey, Buckinghamshire & Berkshire, West Midlands, Manchester, Lancashire or Yorkshire
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978