You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisition and international expansion.Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We are looking for an Italy Country Manager, to grow and develop Myprotein performance across the territory.
- The Italy Country Manager has overall responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the Italian website.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Italy – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Italian website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Italy.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Top level graduate with a strong academic track record
- Native Italian speaker
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Hut Group
- Northwich, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2004