You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
£22'000 - £24,000 + OTE and great benefits
Do you want to work in a market leading employee benefits company?
This company are a market-leading employee benefits, motivations and rewards company who have been trading for almost 70 years! They offer affordable, scalable employee benefits products to a variety of businesses. They have an extremely supportive and friendly culture with very sociable working hours. They are looking for a Graduate Account Manager to promote new products into a portfolio of existing clients. This individual is crucial to their business strategy for existing accounts and will open up a variety of options for you within the company
- As a Graduate Account Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of existing accounts and looking to increase their spend with this business
- Gaining an understanding into different HR practices and understanding commercial strategy so that you can promote the best solutions to offer
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure that you are aware of new and relevant services to offer your clients
- Building relationships with your clients to ensure that they continue to spend with this established business.
- With your prior experience in a B2B sales role you will have confidence in speaking to decision makers and understand their business needs
- Having a degree with a 2:1 classification or above will help you to rapidly learn and understand the variety of products and services this business offers.
- Your strong communication skills will ensure that you build relationships with your clients to sell them relevant products and services and are ultimately able to earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on potential opportunities and to raise your profile in the business.
Click the "apply" button now for the opportunity to work for one of the most supportive sales companies in the UK now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Chester, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992