You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to train and qualify as an Investment Accountant? A leading, global Lloyd's insurance speciality based in the City are recruiting for an accounting professional looking for the next step in their career.
Suitable candidates will have recently graduated with a 2:1 in Accounting, Maths, Economics or related subject. It is essential that applicants have gained a minimum of 6 months accounting experience to be considered for this role.
Training will be provided. The role will be varied, and primary duties will include:
* To perform the cash matching and custodian reconciliations for all investment portfolios on the Investment Accounting software;
* Post the monthly investment accounting journals into the ledger and perform reconciliations to source data;
* To assist the management of all the Investment and Finance related systems;
* Generate and report the investment and cash portfolio for the Group and underlying entities;
* To assist in the preparation, reconciliation, review and reporting of the investment and cash portfolio for the Group and underlying entities;
* To deliver key tasks within the Group reporting to the parent company, delivering accurate reporting and supplementary schedules;
* To assist in the fund accounting; and
* To aid the production on all Solvency II deliverables.
* Accounting experience gained within any insurance/reinsurance company; a blue chip' Financial Service company; or the insurance division of an accounting practice;
* Starting or currently studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA/ICAS/ICEAW or equivalent; and
* Strong communication skills as this role will role will be interacting with different Heads of Departments
* Basic understanding of Lloyd's insurance market
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Lloyd's underwriters, getting involved in a company that operates within a £30billion industry.
The organisation has a great track record of developing their staff and this is an ideal time to join their dynamic and growing Finance Team. This opportunity will also provide excellent scope for professional development as study support is providedDiscover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Insight are a specialist search & selection recruitment consultancy within the Energy & Commodity Trading, Commodity Exploration, Shipping & Physical Operations and Finance & Accounting areas, with an enviable client list covering geographical locations including UK, Houston, Switzerland, Brussels, Germany and Shanghai for For
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2005
16 Pepper St, Isle of Dogs, London, UK