You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60,000 per year
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position! As a Marketing Manager, you are in charge of making sure that we make the best Sales and Product decisions. Key tasks will include :
- Participating in the global marketing strategy and definition of a roadmap
- Analysing internal data to gain market shares as fast as possible and improve our global
- Supporting our New Business teams (UK, FR and International) in their commercial
- activities to improve our commercial efficiency.
- Exploring and developing new tools and strategies to accelerate lead generation
- Managing internal and external resources for to deploy marketing and sale contents (database, sales materials, campaigns...).
The package includes a fixed salary of depending on your level of experience and an incentive on performance.
About Early Metrics
Early Metrics is the international rating agency for start-ups and innovative SMEs. We provide corporates and investors with qualitative and financial insights to decide which ventures to partner with or invest in. Our scientific methodology focuses on qualitative KPIs to reliably assess the growth potential of any tech start-up or scale-up.
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2014