You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
5x Graduate Intake - Trainee Recruitment Consultants
We are on the lookout for 5 top performing graduates to join the 4th largest recruitment business in the Uk and begin their graduate scheme to become fully trained recruitment consultants within 6 months.
To qualify for the trainee recruitment graduate scheme:
- Achieved a 2.1 degree or above
- Graduated from a top 40 university
- Taken part in extracurricular activities or worked throughout
- High level sports e.g. Rugby, Rowing, Football, Netball
- Class representative or ambassador
- Personal projects
- Travelling or other life experiences
Professional Recruitment -
They recruit professionals and experts in:
With 450 expert consultants across the Uk && Ireland they have their clients covered wherever they are. With offices all over the country including - Lonodn, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin and Cork.
- IT Interim
- Finance && Banking
- Recruitment Solutions
- Executive Search - They appoint board members and senior executives, as well as provide leadership and advisory services
- 32 step training program by the best recruitment professionals in the market.
- Market leading commission structure.
- A work hard - play hard environment.
- Opportunity to become the next business leader.
- High performer holidays to Las Vegas and St. Tropez, meals at the Ivy and other famous London eateries, personal high achiever awards which included a Rolex in 2016
- The possibility to realistically achieve £60,000 OTE in your first year.
- Include benefits, bonuses etc
APPLY NOW to secure your place on this award winning graduate scheme.
SW6 - We are the largest recruitment to recruitment service worldwide specializing in the following keywords:
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Oil && Gas Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Contract Recruitment Consultant, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Director, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Researcher, Recruitment Analyst, Recruitment Co-ordinator.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK