- Slough, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Slough, England, United Kingdom
RBA fantastic opportunity is available for a Marketing Admin Assistant to join our Marketing team.
As a marketing administrative assistant you will be responsible for supporting the RB UK Health marketing team to manage operational tasks to ensure the business runs efficiently and effectively. The marketing admin assistant will be working across multiple brand teams within the RB UK Health Marketing team.
- Support team in day-to-day management of brand budgets; using financial system ‘MyBuy’ to raise purchase orders and manage invoice requirements
- Manage marketing and sampling materials
- Update monthly performance reports
- Manage contracts and scope of work documents with suppliers/agencies
- Support the team with office marketing events
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with multiple brand teams
- Action-oriented and energetic, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Ability to be trained on new systems quickly and use them independently
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish. Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RB (Reckitt Benckiser)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even etter ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is...
- Consumer goods
- in Slough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1823