You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Banbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,910.0 per year
We are currently looking for a Development Data Administrator to join the teams based in Bloxham, Banbury. This busy, focused role forms an integral part of the regional development new projects delivery team by creating newly built asset data directly in the Clarion integrated Housing Property Management database.
About the role
Some of the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Working under the direction of the Lead Data Administrator, the creation of asset data in the Clarion Asset Hierarchy on HPM for new development schemes on a regional basis.
- Assist the Lead Data Administrator in maintaining the Asset Creation Programme.
- Index all required compliance certification to HPM at the relevant hierarchy level including GasSafe, NicEic, Building Control, Building Warranty amongst others for all new build schemes.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is reviewed, logged, recorded and kept up to date, and any changes notified to the Lead Data Administrator and Master Data Team.
- Assist the wider Development Data Team in maintaining and working through the data quality issues log, and by helping deliver Development team initiatives where needed.
- Identify and investigate opportunities for service improvement and innovation.
As a key member of the Development Team you will have experience of working in a customer focused environment and have an awareness of housing construction and property components. You will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel, along with a high level of attention to detail and a proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritising workloads. Ideally you will have experience working within a similar role in the housing sector along with first class administrative skills.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Closing Date: Friday 21st September at midday
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing, is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Its development target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years and the Group will invest £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. Two thirds of the programme will be affordable and developed by Clarion Housing, while homes for private sale are delivered and marketed through development company Latimer by Clarion Housing Group. The proceeds from sales are invested in our social purpose.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Building homes. Developing futures.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group includes the country's largest housing association with 125,000 homes nationwide, and is also a major developer of new homes. Our target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years. In addition the Group includes a repairs and maintenance service and a charitable foundation.
- Property & Construction, Charity & Non-profit
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2016