- Banbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,910.0 per year
We are currently looking for a Development Data Administrator to join the teams based in Bloxham, Banbury. This busy, focused role forms an integral part of the regional development new projects delivery team by creating newly built asset data directly in the Clarion integrated Housing Property Management database.
About the role
Some of the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Working under the direction of the Lead Data Administrator, the creation of asset data in the Clarion Asset Hierarchy on HPM for new development schemes on a regional basis.
- Assist the Lead Data Administrator in maintaining the Asset Creation Programme.
- Index all required compliance certification to HPM at the relevant hierarchy level including GasSafe, NicEic, Building Control, Building Warranty amongst others for all new build schemes.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is reviewed, logged, recorded and kept up to date, and any changes notified to the Lead Data Administrator and Master Data Team.
- Assist the wider Development Data Team in maintaining and working through the data quality issues log, and by helping deliver Development team initiatives where needed.