You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 09 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Spring into Banking is a one-week introduction to a career in financial services and with Deutsche Bank that takes place in the Spring. Packed with skills sessions, job shadowing and networking opportunities, it gives you a taste of what it takes to succeed in our world, while taking a crucial first step in your career journey.
The infrastructure functions perform control and service functions and, in particular, tasks relating to Group-wide, supra-divisional resource-planning, steering and control, as well as to risk, liquidity and capital management.
The Infrastructure Spring into Banking Programme provides an insight specifically into careers in our Finance, Human Resources and Regulation, Compliance and Anti Financial Crime divisions.
Your week starts with an introduction to working in banking. Led by expert trainers, you will learn how financial markets work and get to know more about the way Deutsche Bank operates. You will meet a variety of people, from analysts and associates right through to senior management – all of whom will help you to build a professional network that will serve you throughout your career.
You will be exposed to different areas of the bank, and over a couple of days will have the opportunity to shadow various desks within a division to see what goes on behind the scenes. There will also be multiple opportunities to practice and develop your soft skills such as networking, presenting and interviewing.
Spring into Banking is a programme that not only recognizes your talent but also rewards it. At the end of the week you will gain early access to the interview process for the Deutsche Bank Internship Programme.
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Do you have an academic focus on business or natural science, particularly business administration, economics, (industrial) engineering, (business) informatics, (business) mathematics or a comparable subject?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Do you have the resilience and dedication required to keep up with the pace of life in this dynamic business?
- Can you demonstrate a client-centric approach?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870
1 Great Winchester St, London, UK